Deputy General Manager/ Assistant General Manager - Human Resources - BPO/ITES
DGM/ AGM - HR (BPO/ITES -US SHIFT)
- Overseeing general Human Resources programs processes across corporate functions including performance achievement, career counselling, coaching.
- You will be responsible for both the Supply and Demand side of the business and will work closely with customer leadership in forecasting supply and demand and offering recommendations for managing headcount from hiring to termination.
Strategy and Planning :
- Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate the creation of a business aligned HR strategy.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
- Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalog, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
- Build HR program/project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing, developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
Performance Achievement and Professional Development :
- Direct the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance achievement, compensation and salary administration according to geographic entity guidelines.
- Advice career counsellors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel by educating them on the career model and providing guidance on career plans training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and or geography.
Employee Relations and Employee Transitions :
- Serve as an escalation point for highly complex personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues.
- Interpret and advise executives and HR Representative Generalists on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company s policies.
Resource planning :
- Oversee the supply of personnel by ensuring HR Representative Generalists maintain personal information in all appropriate systems monitor actual headcount, new hires, attrition vs. plan report on capacity, changeability, and availability analyze trends and make recommendations and follow through with actions.
- Create and direct resource management process to ensure the appropriate resource supply to address forecasted business demands. Create and continually update resource plan and assumptions as business forecast and actuals are updated throughout the year. Collaborate closely with finance lead to ensure plans and targets are being achieved.
- Develop and direct sourcing strategy to drive workforce usage mix plans, recruiting Joiner plans, and borrowing loaning plans. Collaborate with recruiting teams and colleagues in other entities to ensure plans and targets are being achieved.
- Create and direct headcount plans to drive promotions, transfers, and attrition both managed and unmanaged decisions. Oversee HR team's execution of these transitions.
General HR :
- Partner with leadership and Finance to manage and monitor personal development budgets including training spend and community spend.
- Advise leadership on key performance indicators relating to people issues e.g. retention, illness hours etc.
- Resolve skill gaps with leadership, execute plans for skill development areas and support HR Representative Generalists in the identification of people to attend training.
- Advise leadership on Community meetings activities.
- Manage and guide a team of HR representatives, taking ownership for their supervision, performance and career management. Can see the big picture and break it down for the team to understand
- Team with other HR Representative Leads to share best practices and knowledge capital in and across organizations. Monitor and evaluate human resources industry trends.
- Recommend and drive employee satisfaction programs to improve morale and retention. Promote an environment that encourages employee growth. Review results of People Surveys and work with leadership to effect change. Desired Candidate Profile: Qualification And Experience : 1. MBA in HRM with 15-18 years HR Related work experience in a BPO/ITES Industry & Age is Less than 40. 2. Must have relevant industry, functional and technical knowledge 3. Excellent oral and written communication skills 4. Business and Industry knowledge and acumen 5. Career management, performance achievement, compensation 6. Employment Law 7. Facilitation skills 8. Coaching 9. Conflict management 10. Change management 11. Knowledge of training curriculum.