Deputy General Manager/Assistant General Manager - Human Resources - BPO/ITeS
"Overseeing general Human Resources programs processes across corporate functions including performance achievement, career counselling, coaching.
- You will be responsible for both the Supply and Demand side of the business and will work closely with customer leadership in forecasting supply and demand and offering recommendations for managing headcount from hiring to termination.
Strategy and Planning :
- Provide the HR leadership team with knowledge and expertise to facilitate the creation of a business aligned HR strategy.
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the overall HR strategy and report progress to HR leadership
- Establish and maintain effective service management for HR by developing and maintaining the HR service catalog, HR scorecard, SLAs and operating level agreements
- Build HR program/project and change management capability by defining a set of global standards and designing, developing and deploying change management and communication toolkits
Performance Achievement and Professional Development :
- Direct the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes e.g. annual and midyear promotions, annual performance achievement, compensation and salary administration according to geographic entity guidelines.
- Advice career counsellors and supervisors in the career development of all assigned personnel by educating them on the career model and providing guidance on career plans training plans based on individual goals and the goals of the group and or geography.
Employee Relations and Employee Transitions :
- Serve as an escalation point for highly complex personnel and employee relations issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed, to resolve personnel issues.
- Interpret and advise executives and HR Representative Generalists on HR policy, ensure compliance to the company s policies.