Responsible for smooth operations of Vendor management
- Managing a team that works with Retail, finance, transportation, fulfillment center operations teams to ensure service to vendors in a manner fitting with ""Customer Obsession"" philosophy.
- Drive development and expansion of systems and processes required to execute on-time payments to Vendors
- Owns defining / adhering to policies related to AP and drive consistency with entities globally.
- Solving complex customer/vendor issues and proactively heading off negative service trends. Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
- Build and monitor performance metrics, with principal focus on ensuring on-time payments, cost out initiatives and estimating future headcount growth by country
- Drive the expansion of self-service functionality in order to improve vendor experience and reduce manual processes
- Maintain weekly and monthly communications and metrics reporting with Director and VP level business partners in Digital business and finance teams.
- Developing, modifying and maintaining the operational and design effectiveness of internal controls
Partnering with Internal Audit
- Lead cross functional systems and process improvement initiatives
2. Excellent understanding of accounting principles and financial analysis.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
4. Good people management skills, including managing teams across geographies.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Strong business acumen.
8. Good understanding of the company's policies and processes.
9. Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills.