1.Company Secretary of an Indian Company and the Holding Singapore Company of the Group. This includes all compliances and Secretarial matters pertaining to these companies. Maintain Board portal for Directors, Statutory registers etc. Updating companys website, Stock Exchange portal, MCA portal, SEC US portal on governance and secretarial matters.
2. Handling Board matters of the company Agenda, Minutes, Action taken reports, MIS.
3. Overseeing secretarial function (annual reports, board minutes, dissemination of key policies to subsidiaries) of certain domestic and foreign subsidiaries
4. Keep abreast of changing regulatory landscape and advising the Board on implications and compliance. Brief the Board on key compliance requirements and status pertaining to the Companies Act and various corporate / securities related regulations.
5. Ensure compliances with Listing Regulations, Insider trading regulations and the SEBI (SAST).
6. Participate actively in major fund raising programs domestic and international shares, convertible or bonds documentation, liaising with counsels, filings, planning etc. Monitoring FII limits, ADR headroom and RBI compliances.
Education Qualifications Commerce Graduate, Member of ICSI, CA/LLB - preferred
Work Experience 10 -15 years in Secretarial domain, preferably in listed Multinational(s)
Preferred Industry Blue chip, listed, Indian Multinational preferably with a Foreign listing