Are You The One?
We are looking for a Deputy CTO who will be responsible for establishing the technical vision, leading the in-house and outsourced team in all aspects of our technology development.
- Collaborate with the executive team to assess, recommend and implement technologies in support of company needs.
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering and maintaining the company's services in different product lines compatible in multi-platforms, including identification of competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and assessment of marketplace obstacles and technical hurdles to the business success.
- Strong leadership and management skills, able to manage, build and grow a top-flight technology team and oversee research and development.
- Anticipate and react promptly to major technology changes, trends and evolving social behavior to ensure the maintenance of our company leadership in the competitive landscape.
- Establish and supervise the software development process, setting short-term and long-term objectives and assessing progress as defined by the selected software development methodology.
- Ensure code reviews are done on a regular basis and maintain a TDD drive development environment.
- Establish and supervise a quality assurance process, including automation, integration and system testing.
- Review and approve proposed development releases and manage the release process.
- Establish and monitor a web analytics regime that measures site traffic and application usage relative to business goals.
- Improve or establish an application deployment process and supervise and monitor deployment to staging and production servers.
- Supervise recruitment, training, retention, and organization of all development staff in accordance with the company hiring process, personnel policies, and budget requirements.
- Establish standards of performance and monitor conformance for staff (through performance review) and vendors (through service level agreements).
- Build and maintain the knowledge based as one of the company's legacies. Documentation oriented.
- Contribute to open source software development, standardization of technologies, and evolution of best practices by collaborating with peers outside the company, releasing code, presenting at conferences, and writing for publication (online or offline).
- 8 or more years of experience with an internet and mobile technology background, with at least 4 years in the managerial-level position. Experience in mobile commerce and finance technology is an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years experience in leading teams to build scalable, secure, high performance cloud-based (AWS) solutions.
- Experienced in architecting and building a product supporting more than 1 million active users and 100TPS throughput.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management.
- Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements.
- Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations.
- Proven leadership ability, organizing skills and an obsession for details and quality.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with UNIX system administration and web server configuration.
- Good knowledge of SDLC, Agile software development methodologies, AWS cloud technologies. Android and/or iOS development exposure.
- Proficient in at least one of the programming languages, such as PHP, Java, Ruby, Go.
Culture in MatchMove:
- To work in a fast-moving startup, fun and yet professional environment that recognizes and rewards individual contributions and also team success.
- To work with highly motivated people who are totally focused on winning by combining great teamwork, rapid execution and an uncompromising approach to quality and customer satisfaction.
- We strongly encourage Innovation, Collaboration, Creativity, and Initiative.
- Work in a collaborative environment where you can talk to the CEO anytime!
Be A Part of the MatchMove Family! Check us out our Facebook page at -