I. Major Functions
• Serves as an integral member of the Senior Financial management team, and is responsible for the effective execution of the Financial Management Strategy of the Co's
• Responsible to ensure the Financial Management systems, processes, procedures are at all times adhered and complied to with along meeting all mandatory legal statutory requirements
• Responsible to communicate and provide solutions to the continuous financial health and well-being of the organization across all Co's locations.
• Supports all departments and advises them on financial prudence/ budgets/ diligences and operational requirements.
II. Basic Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible to communicate the updated revision of appropriate systems, policies, internal controls, accounting standards, procedures, guidelines, and milestones across the Co's
• Extensive exposure to CAPEX projects and its execution.
• Extensive Treasury experience
• Knowledge and execution of taxation laws especially VAT
• Executes the annual budget exercise on time
• Ensures that Co's is on track with all budgets and strategic plans and delivers status reports to the concerned
• Provides analytical support to management team and include developments of all internal management reporting capabilities
• Supports the CFO and other key members of the Senior Management on Financial planning, budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities and policy matters.
• Serves as the Management liaison between DH and CFO to effectively communicate and present critical financial matters
• Maintains continuous lines of communication, keeping the CFO informed of all critical issues or events.
• Represents the organization externally, as necessary.
• Seek approval and final sign off on all budgets from CFO
III. Team Development & Leadership Responsibilities
• Oversees, directs and organizes the work of the Finance teams
• Promotes a culture of high performance and continuous improvement in the Finance dept.
• Ensures right fit for job in Finance and training and development is executed
• Establishes and monitors Employee Performance Management Development Systems, assign accountabilities with clear objectives and priorities. Conduct annual reviews and proposes fair remuneration
Qualifications, Experience & Skill Sets:
1. You are a Chartered Accountant with at least 12 years post qualification experience in BPO/ITES or any other industry with growth oriented organisation & with strong exposure to finalization of finace, accounts, banking, treasury, costing, taxation and audit.
2. Excellent domain knowledge in F&A
3. Strong Presentation and Proposal creation skills with experience in such activities in F&A domain
You have a proven track record of developing your team. The ideal candidate will possess excellent leadership and communication skills.
4. Experience and interest in managing a large portfolio of businesses, with an ability to spot opportunities /risks
5. A natural inclination to look for solutions, to methodically evaluate a situation and provide positive
6. recommendations and drive issues to successful resolution
7. Strong attention to detail and strong work ethic. A self-starter who is comfortable being a doer as well as a leader.
8. Professional and personal integrity beyond reproach
9. Extensive experience with financial modeling, target setting, performance measurement and strategic planning
10. Collaborative work style with the ability to build strong relationships within a matrix environment
Self-confident and outgoing with the ability to deliver results under tight deadlines and time pressure.
11. Comfortable working with extremely sensitive data and ability to maintain a high degree of discretion.
12. ERP and IT Skills: Fully familiar with latest ERP’s and finance software’s along with proven skills in MS Office suite.
13. Analytical mindset with an inherent understanding of their technical expertise to contribute effectively to all aspects of an Operation.
14. Positive mind and healthy attitude with the ability to lead Management teams / Projects harmoniously and be viewed as a Key Influencer by all.
15. Managed business in these volatile business environment with minimum impact
1. Strategic planning and execution
2. Effective tactical and strategic thinker
3. Structuring Financial Goals
4. Strategic Contingency Planner
5. Strategic Supply Chain Planning
6. Operational Planning