Deputy CFO – BPO/ITES
This is a leadership role that will be a part of the leadership team for India.
The incumbent will play a strategic, financial and operational thought leadership driven role along with the India management team.
The responsibilities will include :
o Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
o Managing relationship with clients for monthly budget and approvals.
o Managing vendor payments and vendor relationship.
o Ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
o Working on business finance for creating budgets as part of the financial planning strategies.
o Plan fund allocation in coordination with management team.
o Regularizing and ensuring timely disbursement of monthly expenses like payroll, reimbursement, recurring payments.
o Managing banking relationship and company account.
o Manage accounting team for day to day operations.
o Ensure periodic MIS, reporting to management and leadership team on various key items
o Should have proficient knowledge about GST and TDS Filings, PT Returns and Filings.
o Should have managed a team of accountants and has setup all the processes to manage all operational activities.
o Provide support on various business analysis processes, including capacity planning, verifying potential cost savings, unit costing and activity-based costing.
o Responsible and lead the company’s finance, accounting, operation, funding, and cash-flow; plan, draft funding, financing and capital projects
o Accounting & Reporting, Expense Controls, Internal Controls, Budgeting and Planning and Tax.
o Should be well versed with finalization of Profit & Loss & Balance Sheet statement with schedules.
o Coordinate and complete annual audits.
o Ensure proper compliance and accuracy. Maintain files and document records.
o Should have experience in working with international locations.
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA with 15+ Years of experience into finance & accounting with BPO/ITES or Service Industry
2. In-depth understanding of Taxes, cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping.
3. Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management.
4. Proficiency in ERP software.
5. Solid analytical and decision-making skills.
6. Leadership abilities.
7. Have a track record of creating value through progressive leadership roles within a reputable organisation
Bring high levels of intellect and experience coupled with the character and presence to make an immediate contribution to the business
8. Experience of heavy assets/critical delivery assets, including value assessment, prioritisation, strategy and OPEX/CAPEX assessment
9. Long range forecasting and planning experience, preferably within an asset-intensive environment.