Are you excited by analysing and modeling terabytes of data that solve real world problems-
We are looking for a passionate and intelligent researcher capable of using statistical modeling and machine learning techniques to create state-of-the-art solutions for non-trivial, and arguably, unsolved problems.
- Responsible for forecasting demand across multiple dimensions, within a city, by micro-geographies. Leverage historical data on demand and customer behaviour, to develop robust forecasts for predicting demand.
- Provide insights to shape business strategy, by isolating and quantifying the contribution of business drivers (pricing, seasonality, promotions, supply) on aggregate growth.
- Collaborate and communicate findings to diverse stakeholders
- Quantitative background (OR, Econometrics, Statistics) with 5+ years of hands-on experience on time series Forecasting using econometric techniques and machine learning such as auto-neural networks
- Experience in demand forecasting in retail domain, preferably e-commerce
- Experience with causal inference and reduced-form econometrics (event studies, differences in differences, instrumental variables, etc) is a must.
- Strong results driven leader who wants to make an impact in solving real life problems.
- Ability to partner with diverse stakeholders and influence Outcome.