Position – Delivery Manager – Technical Support
for 12+ Years exp. --- IMS (Infrastructure Management Services), BPO & Tech Support, Team Lead/Team Handling, ITIL
for 16+ Years exp. --- IMS, Data Center & Networking, Team Lead/Team Handling, ITIL
· Candidate must have minimum educational qualifications of BE/B.Tech or equivalent 4+ years degree. MS/MBA would be considered a plus.
· Minimum of 13+ years’ experience work in large scale infrastructure support activities
· 8+ years of proven prior experience managing 24x7 support operations at Project Manager responsibilities
· Experience in various functions of Remote Infrastructure Management (RIM) and IT Outsourcing Business including Service Desk, Technical Support, Presales, Transition, Delivery.
· Extensive hands on experience on complete project life cycle from RFP/RFI to Steady State delivery.
· Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Well versed with ITIL frame work, various delivery models (“Onsite – Offshore”, “Global Delivery Model”, “Dedicated” and “Shared services”, “Global Command Center”) etc.
· Suggest Transformation Themes, improvements which can bring in efficiency to the process & hence bring down operational cost.
· Be able to govern multiple projects/customers and be the face to customer for delivery escalations and improvements.
· Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
· Be able to provide a solution for new customer requirements.
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project dynamics
· Reviews critical deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer
· Effectively applies support methodologies and enforces project standards
· Prepares and Presents engagement reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis to senior management
· Minimizes exposure and risk on project
· Develops lasting relationships with client personnel that foster client ties
· Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
· Builds a knowledge echo system to manage the 24x7 support project with less or no dependency on people
· Excellent abilities in team communications and consensus building
· Facilitates team and client meetings effectively
· Holds regular status meetings with project team
· Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors
· Delivers engaging, informative, well-organized presentations
· Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion
· Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
· Excellent understanding of ITIL
· Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements
· Genuine interest and takes pride in mentoring team members
· Proficiency in productivity applications - Microsoft Word, Excel, SharePoint, Project and PowerPoint
· Have an open mind to take on any new challenges
· Be agile and open to short term business travels to customer locations