"Manages the contract staffing delivery for complex, medium to large clients to include defining strategy, development of propositions, and the delivery and support of BFSI solutions.
- Hands on Experience in managing large delivery of BFSI staffing project.
- Familiar with the nuances of delivery, leveraging them to increase recruiter's productivity to beyond benchmark level using process, technology and learn method.
- Ability to manage a team of 5-10+ recruiters through account managers.
- Working closely with account managers to increase fulfillment of existing demand.
- Mining accounts to increase demand pipeline manifold.
- Strong analytical and MIS capabilities translate data to wisdom and take constructive action to improve productivity.
- Ability to relate to client ecosystems at multi-levels and go with a position of strength and expertise.
- Excellent XLS, PPT Skills.
- Works with business development and BFSI Recruiter's team members to identify and respond to complex, medium to large potential and current client needs. Meets with client(s) senior management to develop alliances, convey to client company's understanding of client business and related infrastructure.
- Develops operational strategies, propositions and metrics for complex, medium to large clients. Leads contract negotiations in conjunction with business development and application team.
- Forecasts future requirements for delivery resources for contracts. Oversees vendor analysis and negotiations and manages vendor delivery in accordance with contract specifications.
- Develops and manages implementation plans, budgets and work schedules; manages scope and staffing needs. Resolves escalated issues and conflicts; continually re-evaluates and manages priorities.
- Evaluates existing outsourcing strategies and proposes changes/new strategies to gain efficiencies, increase quality and reduce costs in all facets of the outsourcing process. Maintains currency with industry trends and forecasts.
- Selects and hires employees. Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions. Motivates and rewards employees including providing salary increases, bonuses and promotions within allocated budgets and company guidelines.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA with 8-10 Years of experience In BFSI Domain Contract Staffing & 5+ years or more of leadership or supervisory experience
2. Experience working with application delivery, management structures and reporting procedures
3. Experience working with integrating applications
4. Strong presentation skills
5. Strong analytical and business process development skills
6. Strong communication skills
7. Good negotiation skills
8. Strong human relations skills to select, develop, mentor, discipline and reward employees
9. Ability to strategically assess clients' business, identify improvement opportunities and convey understanding to client
10. Ability to define specific solutions within an abstract environment