management search assignments
Delivery Head – Finance Shared Services
• Manage finance operations right from day to day transactions like Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Project Accounting etc to Budgeting, Financial Reporting (Internal and Statutory).
• Owning and delivering finance migration targets for the global finance COE.
• Leading workforce team members across R2R, O2C and P2P.
• Working with the Business Transformation team in scoping activities for the finance migrations.
• Ensuring adherence to the agreed SLA with the internal stakeholders for all finance operations
• Reviewing complex management accounts as agreed with the internal stakeholders
• Building, developing and retaining capabilities within the team to achieve the stated goals.
• Evaluate and assess current Service Level Agreements and Operating Level Agreements and engage in iterative efforts to ensure relevance to business
• Monitor and report on transaction center performance to key stakeholders
• Act as final point of escalation in the Governance structure
Contribution to processes & systems development
• Identify improvement opportunities in existing processes, technology etc. and identify projects to implement the changes
• Report and monitor quality systems and processes that optimize delivery of services
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships with key transaction center stakeholders internally (within finance team) and externally
Qualification And Experience:
1. CA or CWA with Minimum 15+ years of overall experience in finance and accounts & Leading workforce of team members across R2R, O2C and P2P
2. Experience setting a shared services set up
3. Must have global exposure.
4. Strong Stakeholder management skills
5. Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience in senior leadership role in of finance
6. Demonstrated ability in leading shared service function within a large business
7. The candidate must have had an exposure of implementing finance transformation programs
8. The candidate must have had an exposure of SAP ERP