Mandatory Skills: Datastage, Netezza, Datawarehouse and SQL
- Strong Experience in designing, building and implementing ETL Jobs using IBM Datastage.
- Strong working knowledge on Data Stage components: Designer, Manager, Director, and Administrator.
- Should be well versed in developing in Data Stage Server and Parallel jobs, APT nodes configuration.
- Expertise in designing and debugging complex ETL processes and Performance tuning.
- Should possess strong knowledge in ETL / Netezza SQL Performance Tuning techniques and ETL Best practices.
- In-depth knowledge of all ETL Data Stage stages, incremental logic, SCD transformations and error management.
- Advance level experience in SQL coding, writing complex OLAP queries.
- Assist ETL development efforts, making sure that the business rules are implemented correctly and clarifying issues as they arise.
- Responsible for the design, development, coding, testing, debugging and documentation of data stage ETL applications.
- Should participate in system testing, UAT & code migration activities in various environments.
- Should have regular client interaction to clarify business requirements and responsible for status reporting to Customer.
- Should be strong in developing End to End ETL Solutions in Database - Netezza.
- Apply frameworks, methodologies and standards in creation of solutions.
- Strong consulting techniques, communication skills, and negotiation skills.
- Understand Architecture and Design Definition Documents.
- Experience in IBM Data quality tools will be added advantage.