- Lead an installation effort as a hands-on resource of IBM InfoSphereDataStage for versions up to and including v11.5.
- Forecasts of system software usage and growth
- Operating procedures
- System software performance report
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, usage, and disaster recovery documentation
- Troubleshoot technical and configuration issues
Desired Candidate Profile
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience in platform/infrastructure applications support, production support and maintenance.
- 2+ years of experience in DataStage Administration or 5+ years of experience in IBM DB2/zOS/LUW Administration in enterprise environment.
- 2+ years of experience on Information Analyzer, Information Governance Catalog, Websphere Application Server, HTTP Server, ODBC/JDBC, SQL, DB2/zOS, Java, UNIX scripting.
- Working knowledge of ETL, Metadata asset management, Data modeling, Database administration.
- Fundamental knowledge of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Good knowledge and competency in traditional and non-traditional database structure, design, and queries.
- Experience in large systems environment: zOS, AIX, LINUX, Windows, DB2/zOS, DB2 LUW, Oracle, SQL Server, MQ Series, Business Objects, Websphere Application Servers, ISPW, ESP, CA-DB2, SAS, Java.
- Knowledge of data extraction, data hubs and data warehouse concepts an asset.
- Experience in scripting languages and Linux/Unix operating system an asset.
- Familiarity with Agile delivery concepts and continuous integration an asset.
- Ability to adhere to established processes, guidelines for change and release management.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision within a collaborative team oriented environment.
- Self-motivated, keen to learn and proven rapid learning capability.