Looking for a leadership (CxO) role "Data Scientist - Machine Learning" who will help the client discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
- Provide thought leadership around advanced machine learning techniques
- Implementing machine learning at scale - building and implementing scaled solutions/ products
- Provide solutions but not limited: to deliver on - automate scoring using machine learning techniques, build recommendation systems, improve and extend the features used by our existing classifier, develop internal A/B testing procedures, build system for automated fraud detection, etc.
This candidate will be responsible for development and ownership of Machine Learning as Horizontal Capabilities . Other than the solutioning using Machine Learning, this also includes collaborating with IT to set up the right infrastructure to deliver on real-time ML based customer insights.
- 12+ years experience
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc. Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.