• M.S./MBA/Ph.D. in a relevant technical field such as Statistics, Math and Computer science, Mathematics, Economics, Analytics"
• 5 years experience in a relevant Data Scientist role
• Prior experience in Revenue Management/ Pricing/Media/ Social Media
• Extensive experience solving business problems using quantitative approaches. Comfort with extracting, manipulating and analyzing complex, high volume, high dimensionality data from varying sources"
• Prior experience in consumer goods FMCG/retail industry/ e-commerce
• Ability to manage conformity to established procedures & processes
• Comfortable in handling large volume of data
• Ability to work under pressure and have flexible working hours.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent in driving strong relationships with stakeholders
• Highly results focused
• Strong passion for data driven research for answering hard questions with data. Flexible analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision.
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
• Ability to work with highly sensitive and confidential information
• Ability to be flexible with scope of work
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in Advanced MS Excel(Pivots, calculated fields, Conditional formatting, charts, dropdown lists etc.), MS PowerPoint and MS Access
• Proficient in analytic tools like SAS, SPSS and R
• Familiarity with relational databases RDBMS and intermediate level knowledge of SQL, and VBA coding, Excel Macros etc
• Experience working with large data sets
• Excellent English skills required (speaking, reading and writing