As a Data Architect, he / she is responsible for ensuring that the data assets of an organization are supported by an architecture supporting the organization in achieving its strategic goals. The architecture should cover databases, data integration and the means to get to the data. Usually the data architect achieves his/her goals via setting enterprise data standards.
· Demonstrates application or system concepts
· Oversees the development of conceptual, logical, or software designs
· Assists in the design of new products or the redesign of existing products to meet business requirements, changing needs, or newer technology
Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates.
· Minimum of 10+ years of software development experience using multiple computer languages
· Hands on experience in building large scale distributed data processing systems/applications or large-scale internet systems.
· He/she should possess robust expertise in predictive analytics & machine learning, with preferable additional knowledge of statistical modeling and data mining.
· Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools or languages (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)
· He/she should have reliable experience in analyzing large scale data in web domain.
· Ability to manage highly technical teams, collaborate across organizational boundaries, and transfer technology to product groups is critical to the role.
· Strong interpersonal communication skills
· Ability to lead initiatives and people toward common goals
· Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
· Bachelor\'s degree in Computer Science/Engineering.