Data Quality Analyst - Informatica (3-6 yrs)
Essential Functions :
- (45%) Assist design, develop, test, and deploy data quality processes using tools such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- (20%) Collaborate with business users to identify attributes that require data quality and corresponding business rules. Profile data, analyze user requirements, and translate & apply business rules to data quality rules.
- (20%) Create functional & technical documents - e.g. data quality architecture flows, data profiling results, data quality specifications, test plans
- (10%) Contributes to corporate data management best practices and implementation methodologies
- (5%) Other duties as requested or assigned
Work Experience Requirements :
- Overall experience of 3-5 years with strong database background
- 2-3 years experience with a data quality tool such as Informatica, Trillium, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in data profiling and data quality analysis preferred
- Strong understanding of data quality best practices and concepts
- Strong data and SQL skills required