Role : Data Operations Manager
Experience : 6-10 yrs
Why should you join us?
Clustr empowers SME businesses by democratizing access to data. Clustr is trying to solve a very simple but huge problem in order to help common masses (millions of SME businesses that form the majority of enterprises in emerging economies) make business decisions by utilizing Data Sciences.
- Work in an exciting start-up that builds top notch product and services
- Get a chance to collaborate with teams with diverse backgrounds like Data Sciences, Technology and Product Management
- Accelerate your career in a fast-paced, open, non-hierarchical working environment
What will you be doing?
- Play the role of people manager to handle full time workers, contract hires, and interns
- In charge of work allocation, reviews, time and process optimisation, training new joiners, etc.
- Working closely with the data acquisition and data science teams to understand the manual data operations processes that are required for the work to get done and execute this with the team
- Strategizing the best way to get manual data operations work done through outsourcing, in-house teams, crowdsourcing, gamification etc., and work closely with management to execute the same
Collaborating with multiple teams to understand the in-house tools that required to be created in order for data operations work to be done - should be able to write requirements and work with the PM team to translate them into product specifications
- Taking charge of the User Acceptance Testing and ensuring upkeep and maintenance of the in-house tools as per the requirements of the manual data operations teams
Required Candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in technical or business management
- 6 to 10 years of total experience with at least 2+ years into Operations, Program or Project Management across multi-domain teams (Preferably in IT/Analytics/Engineering firms)
- Good communication skills with other technical teams, senior management, and product owners to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Some prior experience in requirements and speaking for tools/products - great to have, but not completely necessary
- Some prior experience working with data and therefore an understanding and appreciation of - cleaning processes- would be great to have, but not completely necessary
- Should have worked with technology teams in the past
- General qualities: Should have an innovative edge to think through process changes
- Ability to come up with new ideas should be able to handle the pressure of deadlines and must be hands-on technology.