- Expertise in data modeling principles, including conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Mastery of data analysis and modeling tools, such as Power Designer, ERWin, and ER/Studio, XML SPY
- Mastery of RDBMS platforms, including SQL Server and Oracle.
- Mastery of Data Definition Language (DDL) and Data Manipulation Language (DML) SQL commands.
- Experience maintaining metadata for complex data environments and ensuring data integrity.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a high-performing team and influence others within the technology organization.
- Flexible and able to successfully navigate ambiguity and succeed in a rapidly changing, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with multiple priorities.
- Highly organized with strong communication, problem-solving, documentation, and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to be proactive, possess a flexible attitude, learn new skills, and manage ambiguity.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
- Experience in Healthcare Domain
Required Candidate profile
- 7-10 years- experience in applying data management principles and industry standards to design, build, and maintain complex data model assets in Transactional/ Operational, ODS, Data Warehouse and Data Mart applications, with a heavy emphasis on EHR data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.