1. Oversee the design and implementation of data and metadata structures
2. Work with Business Analysts, Data Architects, Software developers, DBAs to achieve product objectives - delivery timelines, cost, quality etc
3. Ensure that the data is modeled to fulfil business process & analytics needs, balancing agility and long-term maintainability & governance
4. Create a plan to integrate products and workflows in support of business strategy
5. Design and enforce enterprise standards and best practices for conceptual, logical and physical data modeling of data
6. Evaluate existing data models and physical databases for variances and discrepancies
7. Develop, publish & maintain all documentation for data models
8. Change management of data models
9. Mapping of data from a sql data store to a no sql data store and overseeing the migration .
10. Good to have Exposure in Dimensional data modelling.
1. 5-6 Yrsof experience in Data modelling
2. Must be B.Tech from IITs / NITs
3. Experience in any NoSQL database preferably Couchbase
4. Experience in big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark
5. Hands-on experience in development of ETL data pipelines and ETL tools
6. Demonstrable experience in developing, validating, publishing, maintaining LOGICAL data models
7. Demonstrable experience using data modelling tools - e.g., ErWin, Enterprise Architect
8. Experience with managing meta data for data models
9. Demonstrable experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining all documentation for data models
10. Knowledge of Data Modelling best practices
11. Experience from working in an agile IT environment with high-volume transactional systems.
12. Good written/verbal communication skills & presentation skills
13. Ability to communicate well with both technical & business teams
14. Strong analytical skills and adept in design thinking
15. Self-driven, proactive and enjoy working in a high pace.