• Work closely with business partners to understand project requirement and implement the same using sound data knowledge and experience
• Data processing: Perform complex data extraction or processing (e.g. merging, sorting, data transformations)
• Profiling and analysis: Combine in-depth business knowledge, insights, and techniques such as data visualization, cross-tabs, statistical tests, and data mining techniques to identify insights on behavioral trends
• Model development: Apply Standard Statistical techniques (statistical modeling, data mining, predictive analytics and optimization) to identify drivers of Employee attrition/Effectiveness etc. using R, SAS or related statistical tool.
• Projects can range from strategic analysis to Predictive modelling to Prescriptive analysis.
• Effectively communicate findings, concerns, ideas, project management elements to multiple stakeholders in an offshore-onshore environment
• Working within and across teams/sub-teams
Education and Experience
• Graduation/Post graduate degree in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics or similar quantitative discipline or MBA from a premier school
• 7-10 years of experience in data modeling and predictive analytics, having a flair for Quantitative Analysis with software tools &packages like R, Python, SAS and SQL would be considered.
Skills / Knowledge
• Subject matter expert of HR Analytics &Decision Sciences areas (predictive modeling, data mining, deep-dive strategic analysis)
• Expertise in R, SQL,Python and visualisation tool like Tableau /D3 are helpful
• Experience in Predictive analytics techniques (Survival Analysis, Logistic regression etc.) will be an added advantage