DM / Manager - Internal Audit - CA - Consulting Firm (3-10 yrs)
We have been engaged by leading consultancy firm for the below manpower requirement:
Employer : Leading Consultancy Firm
Job Location : Gurgaon
Designation : DM / Manager (Internal Audit)
Qualification : CA /MBA
Experience : Minimum 3+ years in Internal audit
Role Responsibilities :
- Effective questioning skills in interviews to extract all pertinent information, some of which may not be readily apparent.
- Able to use numeracy/analytical/data analytics skills to undertake a range of calculations, preparation of data and more demanding management information. Effectively analyses and uses information to formulate recommendations.
- Project management skills to support and/or undertake projects recognizing and planning for particular areas of uncertainty.
- Strong communication skills, highly articulate and ability to develop relationships and convey.
- The need for change in an inspiring way. Communicating through clear and concise reports and other written material (both draft and final form) usually of a detailed and sometimes technical nature, which are understandable to those with or without knowledge of the subject matter
- Develop knowledge of specific business, industry, technical and environmental risks to focus work on highest risks.
- Challenge whether the issues identified genuinely represent a risk to the business delivering its strategy.
- Supports the Managing Director / Director by identifying engagements for the audit plan and building justification for these based on risk to the business
- Managing work projects on time with appropriate use of resource.
- Demonstrating knowledge of client decision making and support processes and key client business drivers.
- Identifying impacts and trends of client cost structure
- Managing and developing staff on projects when appropriate
- Provide exceptional advisory services.
- Working with business heads in leading organizations, and help assess and transform the processes and systems to improve performance and effectiveness.
- Provide insights, develop workable solutions and then deliver on these improvements
- Originating, leading, shaping and delivering multiple client engagement teams
- Strong understanding of Practice management including Work in progress monitoring, Proposal development and monitoring of performance against the business plan.
- Coaching and training junior team members and developing future leaders.
- Presentation to the Audit committees and Board meetings.
- Additionally, you will also be responsible for seeking new business opportunities.