Forensic team is expected to provide an independent, proactive / reactive response resulting in credible outcome for detection and investigation of alleged frauds and also to safeguard an organization and its customers by identifying and managing all threats to them.
- Carry out investigations on internal and external frauds, thefts, and losses to the company
- Prepare investigation reports for various stakeholders
- Coordinate with other teams to compile evidences and assist in preparation of Police complaints
- Identify root causes / risks leading to instances of frauds / losses and recommend controls to mitigate those risks
- Maintain data base and trackers on incidents, and prepare reports for higher management when required
- Carry out Fraud Risk Assessments to identify areas specifically vulnerable to fraud, and actively engage with other stake holders to implement fraud monitoring and fraud preventive controls