To acquire new Local & Global business from Indian HQ Organization Global Accounts. Objective is to increase the business in circa on designated global accounts per annum.
ESSENCE OF ROLE- Key Accountabilities:
1) Responsible for the strategic acquisition of Organization Global Enterprise accounts and delivery of profitable, long term business of those accounts to Organization
- Identifies and pursues sales opportunities and leads which may come from meetings, clients, other sales force, vendors and others.
- Directs strategic account planning and leadership for a defined targeted set of customers Organization Global Enterprise accounts
- Ensures account plans signed off following authorisation process
- Analyses statistical data related to prospective clients business and industry to identify market trends for global mobile products and services to assist with winning new customers.
- Evaluates customer preferences, pricing, product terms and conditions to ensure that client requirements are met; gather and analyse data regarding competitor pricing and products and ensure that Organization products and services fit customer requirements
- Formulates strategies to market for nominated Organization Global Enterprise accounts in conjunction with the Propositions and industry segments area
- Assesses customer and market trends and provides timely and accurate revenue forecasting.
- Drives accelerated revenue growth by identifying potential markets for new and existing products and services in targeted accounts
- Supervises NAMs & others, assign work, establish and maintain schedules and integrate work into a coherent and quality deliverable.
- Delivers the necessary input to bid centre to ensure on-time delivery of high quality bid proposals for managed accounts and prospects
- Develops partnerships on account strategies where there are customer or industry synergies and plans
- Works with Global Service Manager to optimise the customer relationship to assist in winning new accounts
- Develops an acquisition relationship plan for accounts
2) Ensures delivery of all financial targets including revenue, connections for voice and data, market share and net margin contribution
- Sets and manages all financial targets per account for national account mangers for revenue, connections for voice and data, market share, net margin contribution, in conjunction with Organization Global Enterprise regional head.
- Sets and manages the P&L Organization Global Enterprise accounts and responsible for the delivery of the P& L
- Approves and accountable for setting targets and delivery of performance of nominated Organization Global Enterprise accounts
- Evaluates performance, risks in nominated accounts and revises plans where appropriate.
3) Establishes appropriate relationships with Organization customers and leverages those relationships to win new business
- Key company liaison responsible for developing strong one to one long term relationships with key decision makers/ influencers up to C Level. Effects efficient handover to other GAM where planned.
- Secure, manage and deepen the Organization customer relationship with the long term focus of expanding the overall footprint/ penetration and introduction of specific Organization Global Enterprise propositions as well as introduction of new products over an agreed time span
- Develops integrated and partnered sales, pre and post sales strategy for accounts which drive through all areas of the customers- business with Organization
- Ensures virtual team works collaboratively with all other functions within Organization to drive the Organization Global Enterprise agenda and ensure alignment with overall Group Marketing strategy.
- Maximises internal network within Organization to get results for customers and to ensure effective problem resolution and problem management
- Works with Opco corporate sales areas and customer Fulfilment and delivery areas to ensure that international and national strategies are aligned, complementary and deliver to customers.
- Influences VF Account Sponsors, OpCo Board and Group decision makers to secure appropriate resource and delivery to nominated customers within milestones and timeframes
- Oversees new product, services and mobile solutions into account. Works in partnership with Customer Fulfilment and pre and post sales areas to ensure seamless introduction of new product services and propositions to accounts
4) Leadership of global customer relationship through matrix management of National Account Managers and across the Organization Global Enterprise value chain - Leads a matrixed virtual team of Organization Global Enterprise National Account Managers and Data Managers to acquire the customers through a matrix management structure. Not responsible for the pay or direct management of the virtual team members.
- Responsible for the P& L delivery from nominated account through performance delivery of the virtual team.
- Responsible for account reviews with virtual Account team
- Responsible for customer specific workshops and follow up to develop and give insight to Organization customers mobile solutions strategy
- Delivers input to customer requirements for corporate hospitality
- Responsibility for providing training inputs and account strategy and information to virtual teams.
5) Works collaboratively to ensure delivery of all agreed service requirements for nominated accounts
- Provides direction by identifying customer requirements to VF, OpCo and Partner Networks, agrees and ensure delivery of agreed service levels
- Provide leadership into the accounts on delivery of new propositions, products and services for the Organization Global Enterprise unit.
- Agrees and works in partnership to deliver performance targets set for service delivery
- Decides quality levels, functionality and capability of services for specific customers in conjunction with the Global Service Manager.
- Influences and collaborates on Group Marketing product development Strategy / IMP for nominated accounts specific propositions and pricing
6) Inputs to decisions on new propositions, product mix and services for customers
- As part of Organization Global Enterprise team, responsible for representing customer view and insight for product decision mix and product and proposition mix roadmap for customers
- Introduces new products and propositions to key decision makers within the customer through relationship and stakeholder management at C level within all key customers. Understands up front through engagement at the right business level the customer's strategic and operational issues.
7) Responsible for content of proposals submitted to customer, both in response to requests for proposal (RFP) and proactive (unsolicited).
- With the support of the Strategic Proposal Centre, actively participates in the development of high quality, strategic proposals which incorporate key propositions. Provides strategic message and information specific to the customer, to be incorporated into proposal.
- Contributes to and participates in the opportunity review process (BRAVO).
- Responsible for any follow-up presentation associated with a proposal submission.
- Contributes to, oversees, reviews, approves and provides sponsorship for proposal efforts undertaken by Global Account Managers.
- Liaise with Organization Global Enterprise Regional heads and Global Director of Organization Global Enterprise as required for executive level sponsorship.