DGM/AGM – HR (BPO/ITES – UK SHIFT)
o You will provide leadership to the HR BP team and will be responsible for the entire gamut of HR activities touching the employee life-cycle at various stages across business units. In this position, the individual will oversee the team's activities, performance, and ensures all programs and procedures stay aligned with the overall organization's objectives.
o Work closely with business leaders to identify and fulfill requirements with respect to talent management, assist in problem-solving, and align HR strategies and approaches to produce desired business results
o Serve as a strategic partner and effective change agent to business leaders and management teams on key human capital issues
o Collaborate with the center of excellence (CoEs) and enterprise shared services to provide best-in-class talent management, organizational development, employee relations and compensation and benefits solutions to the business
o Influence leaders to make effective current and future talent decisions and develop effective workforce plans
o Employee Engagement & Development
o Execute and build upon existing performance programs (talent reviews, appraisal processes); and identify opportunities to strengthen the status quo
o Design and implement best-in-class assessment and development practices to nurture top talent
o Serve as a program manager for large-scale HR projects as assigned
o Lead performance assessments, program manage key assessment interventions to create a high-performance culture
o Program manage automation initiatives for people practices across locations
o Analyse data to identify trends in attrition, employee engagement surveys, pulse sessions and recommend interventions
o Serve as a custodian for HR policies and the organization's values and purpose
Qualification And Experience:
1. MBA in HR with 15+ years of overall experience in HR, and BPO or ITES Industry experience is mandatory
2. Experience in managing teams and cross locations portfolio
3. Exceptional stakeholder management skills
4. Strategic bent of mind
5. Be a self-starter at initiatives and should be able to take decisions based upon facts and support it with data
6. Strong attention to detail and highly organized
7. Ability to communicate across all levels of leadership
8. Strong interpersonal skills: able to effectively and quickly build relationships and establish trust, respect, competence, and confidence
9. Should have good professional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
10. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality output within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
11. Good hand on experience in employee performance management and grievance handling.
12. Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
13. Should be empathic and patient in dealing with others and should have excellent counselling skills.
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well-defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader.