- 1+ years experience in working with Customer Support.
- Any graduate (B.tech or BE candidates are not required).
- Freshers also can apply.
- Must proactively monitor products and remove content that is inappropriate
- or breaks the products terms of service.
- Respond to user reports of other users and take action (decide if the account
- need to be suspended).
- Monitor live streams and moderate if there is any inappropriate content
- (defined below).
- Monitor live stream comments for inappropriate content (defined below).
- Monitor post content for inappropriate content (defined below).
- Monitor and investigate suspicious transactions.
Monitor user profiles and suspend any profile that has the following:
a. Inappropriate profile picture.
b. Inappropriate username.
c. Inappropriate profile bio.
Suspend any user who breaks terms and conditions.
Create tickets for technical staff to look at issues raised by customers
Monitor and reply to all support related communication channels listed below:
a. Chat.io (live chat application connected to a products website).
b. Respond to reviews on Google Play and Apple Appstore.
Monitoring and managing the various outreach platforms on social media and
a. Manage Telegram.
b. Manage Twitter.
c. Manage Facebook page.
d. Manage the Instagram account.
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of English (spoken, written,
- reading understanding).
- Needs to have a great understanding of how to use Internet-based platforms.
- Good knowledge and experience using Microsoft Word.
- Must be hardworking and have an eye for detail.