* Create a complete customer success process and team to drive retention, renewals, adoption, training, on-boarding, customer satisfaction, engagement and growth
Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs, on-boarding and training and to facilitate additional help and resources, as applicable through the customer journey.
* Serve as the primary post-sales point of contact with customers. Create strong relationships and work with customers to establish and achieve critical goals, or other key performance indicators along with providing regular feedback at every step of the customer journey
*Track and monitor customer activity and usage patterns to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate churn risk
* Act as an escalation point for customers to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner
* Maintain a deep understanding of our product and industry knowledge to be able to tell customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
* Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on product improvements, feature requests and bugs.
* Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via various tools. Ensure that issues are escalated appropriately to internal departments and management.
* Regularly update all training materials, resources, FAQ s etc.
* Upsell and Upgrade Customers, as applicable
**Required Experience and Skills:
* Minimum 5+ years of Customer Success, Account Management, Customer Service & Training
* Past experience of setting up customer success divisions
* Ability to create and manage a team of 2-3 executives
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with a good technical aptitude
*Prior Experience of working with a SaaS company is mandatory
*Good understanding of web applications, mobile applications and marketing tools would be preferred
* MBA Graduates would be preferred