A technical writer writes, edits, reviews and tests technical customer documentation as an integral part of the development programs. He or she works closely with project managers, product owners, architects, testers, R&D experts and other technical writers engineers to deliver good quality documentation on time.
People with technical, or languages, background with interest in technical writing.
- Proven experience in Technical Writing
- Understanding of basic principles of SW and HW
- Excellent command of English in writing
- Ability to acquire technical product knowledge very fast and efficiently
- General knowledge of word processing, document design, formatting techniques, graphics, and illustration software.
- Experience in using content creation tools and environments (XML, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, WIKIs), including graphics software.
- Demonstrates initiative and learning agility
- Excellent communication and (virtual) team working skills.
- Strong result and quality orientation
- Flexibility in task assignment
- Enthusiasm, self-motivation and an interest in explaining complex technical systems in a concise and easy-to-understand way