1. Handling of specified portfolio by providing services related to Credit Admin activities
2. Issuance of sanction letter as per the terms and conditions of approved Term Sheet
3. Issuance of security documents as per the terms of sanction
4. Verification of Constitutional documents (MOA, Partnership Deed, etc.), Authorisations (BR, Partnership, Letters, etc.) for availing facilities, creating security, execution of documents and scrutiny of executed documents to ensure proper execution.
5. Ensuring registration of security charges in favour of the bank wherever applicable.
6. Issuing Limit Loading Instructions, on ensuing proper execution of documents / compliance with the terms and conditions of sanction and receipt of approvals for deferrals in case of non-submission / discrepant documents
7. Tracking deferrals with escalation for regularization with escalation to the concerned RM/Business under advice to Credit Approvers and monitoring expiry of documents through DTS.
8. Ensuring proper care and safety of documents held in FRFC and complying with the laid down process / procedure for SHCIL
9. Tracking of documents for receipt; deferral; expiry etc thru DTS system
10. With Business Teams, Legal; Credit; RMs; CPC, Audit Service Providers etc for timely and quality deliverables by resolution of issues/ answering queries
11. Ensuring completion projects allocated within the time frame