- We are looking for an experienced Creative Head who will manage and build best in class design team.
- You will be responsible for all creative and branding initiatives.
- You should be able to establish the creative vision, analyze plan and interpret the client's business needs and
- Develop audio-visual content as per the brief in timely manner.
- Unlike lot of other companies/agencies where the concerned target audience is small and clich- d, our initiatives targets includes very wide set of audience - youth, women, farmers, professionals, businessmen and many more.
- And the task becomes more difficult when you are not just reaching out or selling something to your stakeholders but engaging with them on a continuous basis.
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and take them to completion.
- Work hands-on on designing creatives and coordinating with various production house/agencies when required
- Direct and motivate teams of graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters etc. to help them use their talents effectively.
- Revise content and presentations, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Meet work standards by following productivity, quality, and client standards;
- resolving operational problems;
- Identifying work process improvements.
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas.
- Determines project content by reviewing and approving art and copy materials developed by team members
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
Desired Candidate Profile : Requirements for the Job:
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Proven experience as a creative director or in a similar creative role
- Hand-on experience in creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Excellent working knowledge of software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Outstanding leadership and organization skills - Graduate/Diploma holder from JJ School of Arts / National Institute of Design / IDC and similar institutes with - relevant experience as creative visualiser - 5+ years of experience in creative field
- Fluent in Marathi and have good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of working in political domain would an added advantage
Skills: Creative Head, visualisor, audio-visual content, Content writing, Marathi, creative strategy, Brand development, stakeholder management, NID, graphic designers, illustrators, copywriters, idea creation, concept creation, creative director, branding, brainstorming, JJ School, IDC, Marathi