Employee shall be responsible for all sales & promotion of office furniture. Attending, Promoting & Selling products to walk in clients. Co-ordination & interaction with Architects, Designers & Customers. Responsible for product display & inventory control.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Attending walk in clients in the showroom.
* Conceptualize / plan and execute innovative customer engagement program/ marketing strategies to drive sales.
* Preparing Quotations.
* Good market intelligence to collate industry data.
* Maintaining client database on daily basis.
* Building and maintaining rapport with Clients (corporates, architects) to generate leads and referrals
* Good experience in strategic planning, pricing decisions, initiate promotional activities to influence decision making.
* Co-ordinate with Sales, Logistics & Projects team for chair deliveries within given deadline.
REQUIREMENTS: KEY SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
1. Any Graduate/Post Graduate with fluency in English & local language with around 2-5 yrs. of experience in furniture industry preferably.
2. Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
3. Good administrative skills
* Client Relationship & customer orientation
* Achieve annual sales target
* Matured well-presented, smartly dressed, maintain high level of self-hygiene.