As a Blockchain developer , you ll play a key role in building the next generation products. Reporting to the technical team lead and working closely with the product team in Singapore, India and Vietnam, you ll develop our highly scalable system as new features and performance improvements are constantly being added.
- The primary job involves handling contractual negotiation and compliance matters pertaining to the organization
- Customer Contract Management: Drafting, review & negotiation Licensing Agreement
- Software compliances and open source matters
- HR Documentation drafting, review & negotiation
- Vendor Contracts review and negotiation
- Provide advice regarding all legal matters involving outside agencies or complainants
- Responsible for providing legal representation, advice, counsel, and opinions in all areas of law, including corporate affairs, trademark licensing, intellectual property, technology transfer, insurance related matters, domestic & international agreements, regulatory compliance, privacy law and all aspects of employment law
- Adhere to organization policies and process
- Coordinate with law firms in various countries
- Must have dealt with multiple geographies exposure
- Self-starter who is very detail oriented, and is able to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills; ability to work well with others at all levels of the organization
- Proficient in office automation tools for proofreading, editing and formatting
- Good communication and drafting skills with ability to listen, clear and concise in verbal and written communications.
- Good Presentation Skills.