- Ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparation of financial statements in accordance with Ind AS
- Prepare accounting memos for critical accounting concepts
- Perennially ensure updation of the IFC related documents and compliance
- Co-ordinate with the Statutory Auditors and resolve issues
- Develop and maintain timely and accurate financial statements and reports that are appropriate for the users and in accordance with Ind AS.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit with the approved external auditor.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Carry out Balance Sheet Review at regular intervals
- Develop and implement policies and procedures as required to ensure that personnel and financial information is secure.
The job involves travelling across various locations of the Company (around 3-5 days in a month).
Desired Candidate Profile:
Qualified CA with 8-10 years of experience in Statutory audit of manufacturing companies or currently working in Corporate Finance Department of a large manufacturing company.
Candidates within 3 attempts of CA may only apply.
Candidates willing to relocate may only apply.
Candidates from large Manufacturing companies may apply.
Candidates should be open to travel of between 3 to 5 days a month.
Candidates should be strong in Statutory audit and accounting concepts.