The Content Marketing Lead will be responsible for creating marketing content at Newgen. Additionally, this role will be responsible for operationalizing the US market GTM for Newgen. This role is a creative marketing mind with the ability to conceptualize content for collaterals / website / social media, plan content projects, meet deadlines and manage a team. The ability to interpret web and content analytics .
This role should understand the requirements of the US Market and be able to plan and deliver to these needs to reach a potentially broad customer base.This position requires experience in using content to support strategic organizational objectives.
* Managing a content marketing strategy that supports organizational goals for increasing Brand and Product Awareness, Growing Website Traffic, Generating Leads
* Create, edit and manage the production of digital and print content
* Develop and maintain a content calendar for all external facing channels (website, collateral, social media) that attracts and engages Newgen's prospects and customers.
* Develop and manage procedures for content creation and distribution.
* Create marketing content including brochures, case studies, factsheets, flyers, white papers, case studies, videos and web content through collaboration with leadership, subject matter experts and external agencies.
* Work on PR and Media releases, as needed, on articles, advertorials, press releases, interview stories etc.
* Monitor and report on content marketing metrics and show continuous improvement of the content strategy based on analytics.
* Develop and operationalize Newgen's Go-to-market strategy for US and align campaigns and content calendars with GTM."
* Masters degree (Preferably in Marketing or Communications)
* 6+ years experience in digital content strategy and tactics including content creation, editing, analytics, social media marketing.
* Experience in management of tasks using in-house / outsourced content team will be a plus
* Preferably from an IT/Software/B2B background
* Excellent communications skills
* Strong multi-tasking skills with ability to prioritize in a dynamic environment
* Eye for detail with strong editing, writing, and proof-reading skills"