A Content Director is basically the Brand Champion position & is a mid-level position within the creative team with complete responsibility of digital assets, branded content and social media marketing for the brand. He/she reports into creative head and has dotted line reporting to Account Management/CEO.
What we are looking for?
- brand understanding & ability to articulate plans on a presentation deck
- person with a creative bent of mind - able to contribute ideas or validate other people's ideas
- understand the basics of content marketing; will demonstrate familiarity with multiple formats of content
- product design fundamentals
The person should be able to
- design brand assets (with support of art & production team)
- create social media assets + operate facebook/twitter channels independently
- generate and package campaign ideas (with support of creative team)
- meet SLAs (traffic/engagement/loyalty) of client contract and articulate achievements on weekly/monthly reports