- Energy Industry exposure in domains like Oil and Gas Production or Refining or Distribution etc.
- Consulting or Industry functional experience in Endur
- 2-8 years of relevant experience in one or more of the following:
- Experience in commodities such as Gasoline, Diesel fuel, Aviation fuel, Heating oil
- Understanding of financial concepts - P&L, Accounting, Taxes, Financial Risk, Financial Instruments (derivatives traded products)
- Understanding of operations concepts: Production, Planning, Logistics, Storage, Distribution, Operations risk
- Should demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Preferable to have to understanding of Endur and its connected modules like Ops (scheduling, actualization), settlements, accounting, inventory etc.
- Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities.
- Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm.
- Should be open to travel in and outside the country.
- Endur implementation experience is mandatory
- Familiarity with SAP will be beneficial
- High level understanding of Trading Operations across Front Office, Mid Office and Back Office
- US work visa (H1)