Consultant - Customer Analytics,will be a key member of our Analytics team helping our business planning and decisions improvement by linking data analytics to actionable recommendations.
- You will be defining and delivering innovative customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Business Intelligence to build a vision with our clients that both informs and captures their business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translating it into analytical solutions that deliver measureable business value.
- You will work on the latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (eg cloud based/mobile solutions/social media) into customer insight and analytics.
- By assessing the impact on the business both technically and operationally with regards to customer behavioural trend you will have responsibility for recommending actions that will overcome business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
- You will participate/lead on strategy & consulting assignments on defining Business Benefits and KPIs.
- Working with management to build the focus propositions around CIA and BI. This role will work closely with development and project teams to deliver solutions, ensuring data availability and quality throughout the wider business.
Experience & Skills requirements :
- Consulting Background with 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Statistical Modelling and Analysis
- Good understanding of the Customer Analytics business cases and relevant models
- Proficient in the different tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS
- Excellent Communication (written and verbal)
- Strong leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic Planning and Organizing
- Stakeholder Management
- Drive and passion to succeed