- Advise clients on a wide range of issues across varied banking and/or insurance functions - Marketing, Pricing, Account Management, Collections, Operations
- Work with clients to gather business requirements from multiple sources i.e. product managers, development teams, and functional group members. Leverage functional and analytical expertise to design a solution to address on-going problems.
- Be responsible for generating actionable recommendations well-supported by quantitative analysis to help our banking clients address their ongoing problems
- Present analytic findings & opportunities for improvement to senior management and summarize key findings, and aid in the dissemination of metrics throughout the organization
- Build knowledge base and disseminate information on applications of variety of analytical techniques across varied banking functions
- 4-8 years of analytics delivery experience preferably in Financial Services (Banking/credit cards, payments/Insurance)
- Strong skills using predictive modeling tools like SAS (Base, EG, E Miner others), R, Python, etc. Data Management skills using SQL, Hive etc
- Experience in modeling using OLS and logistic regression, clustering, optimization, forecasting, decision trees. Experience in machine learning techniques (neural net, SVM, random forest etc.) is a strong plus point.
- Experience in extracting, aggregating, structuring large volumes of loan level, instrument level, customer level data for various dimensions like demographic, behavior, loan performance and macroeconomic indicators, sourced from client and third party vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users, stakeholders and technical resources.
Mandatory Tool: - SAS- or similar predictive modelling open source tool such as R, Python, knime etc.