1. Expert in processes automation & project harmony by developing Excel VBA Macros for the process as well as ad-hoc activities.
2. Data analysis and generating meaningful business insights, preparing executive ready reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis by using advance excel for procurement transformation initiatives.
3. Perform Procure to Pay & Sourcing Activities when required
4. Managing Tooling
5. Identify Inventory Reduction, Lead Time Reduction,E-Auction & Cost Saving Opportunities.
6. Using the Spend/other sourcing data, recognize Opportunities for Supplier localisation & consolidation
7. Drive the Identified Sourcing/Inventory Reduction Projects to success collaborating with multiple site sourcing leaders
8. Participate & collaborate in development of score cards, metrics for measurement of performance & implementation
9. Collect and analyze data to identify opportunities and collaborate with appropriate teams - Timely and accurate delivery of regular business performance reports that maybe daily/ weekly/ monthly.
10. Route cause analysis for any variance in Metrics in Supply Chain
11. Develop & support the reporting for MOS, MOR, & Leadership Town Hall meetings
12. Develop and deploy monthly reporting in support of Commodity Management Team
13. Meet the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; establish and maintain effective relationships with internal customers and external suppliers.
14. Negotiate in Various instances with stake holders/suppliers
1.Bachelor's/Eng/Diploma degree and 4.5-8 years of experience in supply chain related functions
2.Data analytics experience using Advanced Excel and Access
3.Knowledge on Inventory Management & Tooling
4.Ability to Lead Sourcing & Inventory reduction projects.
5.Very Strong Analytical and Business acumen skills
6 Direct Commodity Management experience & excellent Data mining skills
7.Good knowledge in P2P & Sourcing Process
8.Demonstrate ability to coordinate requirements with multiple businesses and regions
6.Excellent communication skills
9.Oracle and SAP experience preferred
10.Six Sigma certification preferred
11.Flexibility to shifts is a mandate.
13. Experience working with remote teams globally