Develops, implements, and maintains policies, procedures, for Supply Chain Management, to enable sourcing and delivery of goods and services at or below market costs; Interprets procurement requests and purchase requisitions to coordinate purchasing activities for the organization. Assess and deliver procurement requirements for the business (across Infra facilities), provide vendor capability evaluation and selection of vendors, set targets and price points. Collects vendors quotations and examines bids. Build procurement plans, maintain strategic vendor relationships and conduct negotiations of procurement deals, assess risk and develop mitigation strategies; Assesses and monitors suppliers products to ensure compliance with the organizations specifications and quality standards. Review and keep abreast of duty benefits utilization and compliance. Process improvement Sweat inventory and assets through field / customer recovery, repair and return, and redeployment.
1. Seasoned manger has spent 7 to 8yrs in domain expertise.
2. Engineer- B.E/ B Tech -Electrical or Mechanical, MBA- Good to have
3. He should handle infra related procurement, 4yrs must have exp, End
to End 8yrs of exp in procurement
4. Team player, versatile, well versed
5. Deals of exceeding 10 crores, HQ- Telecom. Open for industry.
6. Location-Only Mumbai
7. Exp of managing a team is a good to have.
8. Should have handled import/ export related transactions.