- Good Communication.
- Commercial function.
- Logging orders for parts, equipments etc.; using in house software.
- Order follows up with Headquarter.
- Interfacing with local Sales Tax Consultants.
- Involvement in imports, clearance thru clearing agents, Logistics etc.
- Should have basic inputs on sales tax, Form C transactions.
- Preparing MIS covering Sales Prospect Report from quotations released in a particular territory.
- Involvement with regional stocks in the warehouse.
- Reconciliation of the payments and monitor accounts to ensure payments are made up to date and resolve any discrepancies.
- All import & Forex related work.
- MIS Preparation.
- Preparing & Handling VAT, Service tax, Excise tax, Income Tax returns & payments.
- Preparing debtor & stock statements.
- Opening & maintaining Bank Guarantee with Banks. Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements.
- Co-ordination with banks for Limit renewal, interest calculations, commitment and other charges.
- Interactions with (CA) Charted Accountant, Sales Tax Consultants & Banks whenever required.
Candidate must be Graduate in Commerce stream.
Management Degree in Finance
Well versed with Tally, MS Office specially Excel, Word etc.
Sal 30-35 LPA
Exp- Minimum 15-25 Years of experience in handling commercial operations.
Good communication & written skills
Self starter, capable of independent thought and using initiative.
Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
Analyze quantitative data
Ability to make decisions and solve problems.