1. Extensive experience in configuring Collibra Data Governance Center DGC based on client requirements and specifications
2. Experience with software architecture and SOA services implementation
3. Broad base experience in Data Governance platform, DQ, and Metadata.
4. Model conceptual, logical, and physical entities, as well as, reverse engineer models against enterprise databases using tools like PowerDesigner.
5. Deliver web based applications using container-based framework like Java/J2EE and Spring
6. Integrate Collibra Data Governance with Mulesoft using Collibra Connect
7. Creating Collibra Data Governance Center (DGC) models
8. Interface with business and client stakeholders to come up with data governance and quality specifications.
9. Prepare functional specifications & technical specifications
10. Define workflow, security and integration requirements
11. Assist with mentoring and enabling junior developers