• Minimum 6+ years of experience in Analysis, Design and
Implementing BI reporting applications using Cognos BI products
(Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Framework Manager, Query Studio).
• Experience in interacting with Client and Business users
• Sound knowledge on Data warehouse and ETL concepts.
• Managing a team 3 – 4 members
• Must have experience on both Agile and SDLC development
• Perform analysis, design and development tasks for data
warehousing application development.
• Experience in cognos 8.x is required but understanding of
Cognos 10.x is necessary and will be considered as added advantage.
• Testing and performance tuning of cognos queries for reports
and multi-dimensional cubes.
• Ensure the Cognos reporting/analytics delivered is running,
conforms to specifications and design guidelines.
• Sound knowledge in SQL
• Strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
• Possess excellent communication skills.
• Experience in Cognos FM Model development is an added advantage.
• Experience in Cognos Administration will be added advantage
• Experience in Microsoft - SQL Server SSIS is an added advantage
• Experience in Cognos TM1 is an added advantage.
MCA, MCS, MSc, MBA, B.E, BCS, BCA.
• Excellent interpersonal skills which has the capacity to
deliver effective working relationships and the ability to be
assertive in the right situations.
• Quick adaptability to new technologies.