Function : Cloud Ops
Experience : 2-6 yrs
What will you be doing?
- Monitor and alert public clouds (AWS/Azure/SoftLayer/NetMagic) and private clouds
- Proactively maintain the overall health of Staging and Production environments
- Monitor the secure, auto-scalable, highly available SaaS Platforms and Products with the lowest TCO
- Leverage best of breed of tools for monitoring and alerting Infra, SaaS platform, security such as Grafana, Nagios, Kibana, etc.
Required Candidate profile
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of hands-on experience over a wide range of infrastructure technologies and operations supporting large scale mission-critical IaaS and SaaS environments
- Specialist level knowledge of Linux or Unix system administration
- Specialist/learner level knowledge on storage and network infrastructures
- Strong knowledge and expertise in virtualization and managing hybrid cloud based virtualized infrastructure
- Experience in rapid troubleshooting of HW, OS and App issues
- Knowledge of container technology such as Docker is an added advantage
- Skilled in at least one of the tools/technologies in each category
- Deployment & Configuration mgmt: Puppet, Chef, Salt or Ansible
- Scripting language : Shell, PHP, Python, Go or Perl.
- Log management : Logstash, Syslog, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Monitoring : Ganglia, Graphite, Nagios or similar
- Certifications in AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or other IaaS technologies.