1. Strong experience with implementing large scale systems on GCP (preferred) or AWS.
2. Knowledge of Hadoop architecture and implementation. Experience with scripting and Linux.
3. Working knowledge of Docker and building automated integrations and deployments using configuration management tools. Knowledge of Ansible/Chef/Puppet is must.
4. Ability to create technical design specifications and assisting in sizing technical requirements.
5. Can work closely with architects to assure all systems are in line with IS&Ts long-term strategy.
6. Experience in defining DevOps and quality guidelines and standards.
7. Ensures the adherence to standards, policies and procedures.
8. Can check for compliance with all standards, policies and procedures.
1. Working knowledge of Python.
2. Large scale Hadoop implementation and knowledge of securing the cluster.
3. Container orchestration using Kubernetes.
4. Experience with Gitlab CI runners.
5. Experience with implementing best practices in test automation pipeline.