- 2+ years Microsoft SQL Server experience with the ability to read and write SQL code proficiently.
- Minimum of 4 years- experience with Microsoft business class operating systems.
- Prior experience demonstrating technical proficiency in ASP and ASP.NET support.
- Working knowledge of client/server applications.
- Working knowledge of basic networking technologies.
- Development background is a plus.
- Strong troubleshooting skills with the ability to be dynamic and adapt
- Must work well in a team environment
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide front-line technical support to customers to help resolve technical issues or provide timely escalation.
- Detect frequently occurring issues and coordinate with multiple support teams in identifying pre-emptive measures to avoid re-occurrence.
- Work with all departments to facilitate issue resolution of problems reported by customers.
- Trend frequently reported incidents to identify problems
- Resolve complex technical issues that are reoccurring or affecting multiple customers.
- Document best practices for remediation techniques.
- Provide recommendations for improving existing processes and procedures.
- Comfortable managing multiple, high-priority issues simultaneously while adhering to stringent performance SLAs.
- Strong awareness of knowing when to escalate internally to bring management visibility into the issue.
Technical skills required :
- Azure Paas
- SQL Server
- Customer service certifications
- Microsoft Certifications
- Linux Certifications