The Service Manager role is based in Frankfurt and you will be working on specific accounts of leading fortune 500 firms across Europe.
Your strong telecommunications and networking environments experience will help you through the job responsibilities.
• Analyze or evaluate that the contracted services are provided to the agreed SLAs.
• Ensuring that the client interface is maintained and optimized.
• Expedite customer-impacting processes by facilitating requests with appropriate internal groups, coordinating completion, and ensuring timely responses.
• Implementing and maintaining of policies, procedures.
• Take ownership of problem thru final resolution. This may include supporting and consulting clients regarding products and services.
• Initiate/Coordinate with RFO team as appropriate on behalf of customer and once delivered ensure customer understanding.
• The job includes giving advice to the customers on problems which could have long-term impacts on the service lifecycle.
• Designing and implementing short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements.
• Preparing and implementing action plans with team members and clients, measuring and reporting performance and service metrics.
• Portal On boarding/process training. Onboard customers in partnership with SME organization. Review Customer Information Guides with Customer, update when necessary. Liaise with internal depts. & customer to ensure all needs are addressed related to on boarding.
• Provide support to billing/financial services with sales funnel management and RFP support for up sell/retention, of named CSM accounts.
• Usage analysis of specific products and determine if there is potential for up-sell.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
• Experienced in ITIL practice and standards
• Essential experience in the telecommunications and networking environments
• Familiar with standard practice for diagnosis and fix practice with NMC teams
• Excellent command of German for Frankfurt based role
• Technical understanding and ability to deal with complex escalations
• Ability to plan and implement solutions independently
• Ability to coordinate with colleagues in other departments essential to client service experience
General skills, competencies and personality
• Team Player
• Open communicator
• Structured, responsible and reliable personality
• Target and solution-oriented approach
• Customer service focus
• Supervisory skills
• Strong Decision-making, planning and organizing ability
• Presentation skills
• Stress tolerance