Looking for candidates who have 2+ post MBA experience, preferably in scaling operations/ building teams/ setting up business/ managing a P&L. We are keen to look at high potential candidates from either ecommerce companies, or premier consulting firms - McKiseny/ KPMG/ Bain/ BCG or key FMCG companies - P&G, HUL or ITC.
Preferred candidates : Engineering from IIT/ BITS/ NIT + MBA from IIM/ ISB/ SP Jain only
About the company : An awesome team, with a disruptive business model and growing very very fast! More details will be shared once we receive your application.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Setup teams, build functions, scale up across the paradigm and lead the P&L for an entire city, as a P&L leader.
- Manage all the employees involved across different departments in that city.
- Taking care of complete sales and P&L management.
- Kick-start and ensure smooth operations across the city.
- Responsible for end to end operational activities.
- Play a significant role in long term planning with view to deliver operational excellence to support other functions of the organisation.
- Implementation of operational systems,processes and policies.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement.
- To determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.