1. Hands on experience with administration of Citrix XenApp 6.5/7 environment, along with Citrix XenDesktop 7
2. Hands on experience with administration of Windows 2008/2012 servers, patching and monitoring
3. Demonstrated ability to analyze and troubleshoot issues with Citrix XenApp / XenDesktop environment
4. Experience with Netscalers health monitoring
5. Experience with Provisioning Services (PVS) and maintenance and version upgrades
6. Experience with configuration of and troubleshooting for issues related to DNS, DHCP, AD Policies
7. Troubleshooting and analysis skills for SQL Server DB (used as Citrix DB)
8. Knowledge and experience with failover activity involving Citrix farm (from one data center to another), SQLServer DB cluster
9. Knowledge and experience with VMWare checking data stores, familiar with migrate VMs, etc.
10. RES profile management administering policies, publishing applications
11. Experience with monitoring tools like Splunk, Spectrum, etc.
12.Understanding and basic knowledge on networks and storage in the context of a Citrix farm
13: Experience on Provisioning Services (PVS) skills is a must need.