Purpose of the Job :
The Position will head & drive the information technology and digital strategy vertical . Will focus on developing strategies for the company to maximise customer experience and future proofing the organisation.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Take charge of information technology for the organisation including, IT infrastructure internal IT operations.
- Work closely with the CEO and Operations to build technology solutions to create a differentiating factor for company.
- Identify, evaluate, select, and implement technology solutions to meet current and projected future needs.
- Perform vendor evaluation, product selection, and negotiate contracts for the acquisition and maintenance of hardware, software and network services
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to deliver operational excellence while meeting financial targets.
- Managed enterprise IT Systems,
Digital Strategy :
- To develop company-wide digital strategies for company, in accordance with business priorities; to coordinate cross-department digital initiatives; define project specifications to initiate, plan and implement new digital projects; and monitor implementation of all digital projects enhancing customer experience and profitability
- To define digital strategy direction in key segments
- To identify potential digital business opportunity in consultation with different departments
- To establish business goals in consultation with business heads
Candidate Profile :
- Computer Science Engineer with an MBAs preferably based in south India with diverse experience spanning 15 - 22 years experience in MNC. Should have managed cross functional teams while heading the IT Department or should have managed a P&L in an IT Company